Craft Load of Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raggie Ann Doll From old Bed Sheets

Go down

Raggie Ann Doll From old Bed Sheets Empty Raggie Ann Doll From old Bed Sheets

Post  Susan Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

When I was 7 years old I wanted to make something but didn't have any Idea at that time
what I wanted to make. My Aunt rose gave me some old bed sheets and said I could turn that
into anything I wanted to.So I had an idea and then I cut out two squares from the sheets for the body and some for the legs,arms. What I did on one piece was sew on some eyes,mouth,nose and a smile with lips by hand. Then I folder the edges of the squares on each piece and sew it by hand. I had sew the piece I did for the legs together and pulled it rigth side out and then I fill it with scraps from the sheet left overs, I did the same thing for the arms. I then basted the legs at the bottom and the arms on the sides. I now put the pieces together and started to sew by hand. When I got to the top I had some rusty brown wool and had cut some and added that at the top end for hair sewing by hand. I then stuff it with scraps and the next thing I did was sew it closed. I then sew a rusty brown lace on the front of her head to hold down her hair. I sew some lace around her bottom for a skirt.

Susan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum